Formulated with quality base fluid and available in a range of viscosity grade, ZL 222 is specially designed to provide effective lubrication for rotary, screw and piston type air compressors. This high viscosity-index, multi-grade anti-wear compressor oil provides excellent film protection and strength to machineries/equipment exposed to a wide service temperature range.
Zetalube 222 Compressor Oil
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Special additives to provide superior load-carrying capability and protection against wear to the load bearing surfaces of machinery/equipment.
- High viscosity index and wide service temperature range.
- Excellent oxidation resistance – prevents build-ups of sludge and varnish which causes breakdown.
- Low acid value and good resistance to corrosion – extends service life of machinery/equipment.
- Good shear stability and lubricity to provide extra anti-wear protection to machinery/equipment.
- For all types of air compressors including:
– Rotary Compressors
– Centrifugal Compressors
– Screw Type Compressors
– Axial Flow Compressors
– Gear Compressors
- For all types of vacuum pumps.
- Available in ISO VG 46, ISO VG 68 & ISO VG 100.