ZL 221 is a high viscosity-index, multi-grade anti-wear hydraulic oil that provides excellent film protection and strength to hydraulic machineries/equipment exposed to a wide service temperature range such as outdoor hydraulic equipment.
Zetalube 221 High VI Hydraulic Oil
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High viscosity and anti-wear additive to provide superior load-carrying capability and protection against wear to the load bearing surfaces of machinery/equipment.
- High viscosity index and wide service temperature range.
- Excellent oxidation resistance – prevents build-ups of sludge and varnish which causes breakdown.
- Low acid value and good resistance to corrosion – extends service life of machinery/equipment.
- Good shear stability and lubricity to provide extra anti-wear protection to machinery/equipment.
- For all types of hydraulic machineries and equipments in nearly all industries.
- Particularly suitable for hydraulic systems operating in environments exposed to wide variance of temperatures such as industrial equipments constantly operating at low temperatures or outdoor hydraulic equipment.
- For high load hydraulic equipment operating at high ambient temperatures.
- For chain drives, electric motors, bearings, enclosed gears, etc. where anti-wear fluid is specified.